Since The Beginning:

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thirsty Thursday *1

Vernor's Ginger Ale is the topic of today's Thirsty Thursday. It has a strong kick to it reminiscent of whiskey without the alcohol and a deep ginger taste. Its taste and thickness make it the best ginger soda option on the market. However, I have yet to find this Michigan based soda anywhere outside of the Mitten State. I am constantly on the lookout, so if you find this ginger ale anywhere else - please notify me.

We folks in Michigan are so fond of Vernor's that we use it in place of medicine for nausea and headaches. It settles your stomach even better than tea or peppermints.

*****Yes, I realize this was supposed to be posted on Thanksgiving rather than this week. I've been laid up with the flu, so I apologize for all the fuss. On a positive note, Vernor's is what I have been drinking all week - so at least you know I mean what I say.