Since The Beginning:

Thursday, January 9, 2020

#ExistentialDread

In reality, I have a relationship with all kinds of dread. I'm just so special that way. Seriously, though, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping with my predetermined themes very well. One would think not being able to speak comfortably would at least lead to a comprehensive post. However, due to the extreme nature of this particular episode, I seem to be overly focused on all the things it could mean. My throat has been sore for over a month now. It feels odd on top of everything. I've had sore throats since Junior High, so I'm certainly used to them. I've never had one like this before. It's just unsettling on top of the pain. It's affecting my appetite and energy, too. I know this is psychological, but if I can't swallow it isn't too surprising that food isn't appetizing anymore. And without food, of course energy levels plummet. So it isn't that crazy. I hope everyone is watching their health and keeping safe. I love you lovely people.