Since The Beginning:

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sharing Saturday 1

Hello again, readers! Today I have the hiccups so I will most likely be rambling more than usual. 

It's Saturday and that always messes with my week. 

I have been busy the past 2 weeks because I got to have my boys for Winter Break and have been devoting all my time to them. I brought them back to their dad's today via the city bus. Something I'm sure I'll complain about eventually. All I want is for them to be back in my arms. They started bawling their eyes out when they saw daddy's house. Yes, they knew where I was taking them - but it's still heartbreaking. They have real tears and are very much like their mother when it comes to projection. In other words, we are loud and we are emotional. I did everything I could not to let it bother me, but their father always acts like it's no big deal and they should just shut up and pretend to have no feelings. It makes me absolutely crazy to think I was ever in a relationship with that insult to men. I'll stop that part of the rant there before I say something that gets me in trouble.

I was going to practice my Mandarin and take notes to see if that would help the information stick, but my app wasn't working courtesy of a low battery. I'm hoping once it's done charging I can try again. I've been conversing with a friend in China and I feel awful that he is doing all the work while I just ramble on and on like the motor-mouth I am. 

Okay, off to get some cough medicine. Here's a photo to cheer up this post a little bit.