Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday's Woman (Life Goes On)

I am so tired of everyone telling me how "negative" I am. I'm not. I'm a realist who is honest about her experiences and doesn't hold back. I am fearless when it comes to talking about my past. Things happened that aren't happy and positive - that's life. But on the reverse, there were plenty of good things which occurred as a result of those shady, depressing events. 
I am not "weighed down" by the fact I was married. I am tired of everyone giving him so much credit. He has no power over me anymore. If he did, I wouldn't be able to talk about the past as openly as I can. If any other woman in my family had gone through these things, they'd be sobbing in the corner. Some would even have tried to kill themselves. Me? I cleaned. I sang loud and proud. I played with my sons. I helped them learn. I continued on with my life. Am I still going through some things? Absolutely. If I weren't, I'd be fucking dead. Morons. LIFE GOES ON!