Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday's Woman: Set Your Soul On Fire

* "There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don't you?" - Rumi

I wish I planned this ahead of time. I had all these ideas to share and the second I opened my laptop - swish... gone. Every thought I had decided to write just disappeared from my mind. 
I wanted to inspire people because I was feeling inspired. I was going to talk about how creating art and music was just as valid to life as working hard and paying bills. I wanted to express my views on how expression and creativity could spark a revolution. 
I want so badly for this to light your soul on fire... Which is why, when I realized my mind had shut down all the amazing thoughts I'd had, I put in my favorite quotes. Rumi* is brilliant and will forever be one of my heroes. At the end of this post I will quote Nicholas Sparks.**
However, because my mind is drawing a blank for Wednesday's Woman, I will post a few pictures to go along with this and to fill your soul. I love you all and hope you are all smashing the patriarchy! 






** "It is the possibility that keeps me going, and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible." - Nicholas Sparks