Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Don't Ask Me Why I'm Upset - this is your answer.

Does Bringing them back Thursday sound good?
MAR 20, 9:00 PM
Sure
MAR 21, 9:16 AM
We should get there around 10:30. Hope they're ready. 🙂
MAR 21, 9:58 AM
MAR 26, 12:05 AM
Roughly when should I expect the boys tomorrow
MAR 26, 5:55 AM
3:30PM if the buses run on time.
MAR 26, 8:23 AM
Can I pick them up Tuesday afternoon and bring them back Saturday?
Lemme think about it ok
Sigh ok.
MAR 26, 3:13 PM
We're on the transfer now. We'll get there soon as we can. Sage is being extra stubborn so it may take a few extra minutes...
Ok
MAR 31, 11:34 AM
So did you think about it? I can get them any day this week if today's bad. I just want a few days with my boys, please.
MAR 31, 2:50 PM
Well with no school I'd suggest going to the schedule we had for simplistityhave you get them thursand drop off Sunday or Monday
Okay that's fine. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. Bring them back Monday. ☉
Ok cool
APR 02, 6:54 AM
I'll pick them up at 2:30pm. Lookin' forward to it..
APR 02, 10:15 AM
Sage has an appointment on Tuesday so they'll have to be back by then ok
APR 02, 12:08 PM
I'm bringing them back Monday. Which is before Tuesday. Is he sick?
APR 02, 1:55 PM
No it's just his yearly checkup
Ok. Well I'm on the transfer so I'll be there soon. 🙃
APR 06, 1:03 PM
As long as the buses are on time, I'll have them home about 2:30pm.
APR 08, 1:36 PM
I'll pick them up tomorrow around 1:30pm... 🙂
APR 09, 1:08 PM
Be there soon
APR 12, 11:58 PM
I'll have them home around 330. Night.
APR 13, 3:07 PM
Be there soon
APR 13, 8:51 PM
I know sage bit his young what happened to his eye
APR 14, 4:21 PM
He was rubbing his eyes pretty hard at bedtime. I just assumed they were bags from him trying to stay up past bedtime.
He fights every night about going to sleep, btw.
APR 14, 9:58 PM
He doesn't with me
I think it's just cuz he's energetic and stuck inside
Maybe
APR 15, 5:21 PM
Alright.
Thanks for letting me know
I always do. you're welcome.
APR 21, 4:32 PM
So dage is gonna have online school apparently Monday thru Friday.
APR 21, 5:12 PM
Ok... so what difference does that make? I have internet here...
Got a computer?
Yes.
Ok
As long as he has school
Just let me know the info I'll need. You know - the URL and such
Once the school send it
Sounds like a plan. I'll pick them up at 3:30pm Thursday. ✅
APR 22, 3:32 PM
So I can't give you his online stuff cuz it's tied to a program on his school computer
APR 22, 4:21 PM
That's weird
Meh
So where does that leave us?
Basically he has school Monday to Friday again
Alright. I'll figure something out for the weekend.
Ok sorry
APR 23, 7:31 AM
APR 23, 11:46 AM
MAY 01, 7:54 AM
How are they handling it? I won't be able to make it tomorrow. This cold is persistent... 😷😢
MAY 01, 11:35 AM
Damn make sure you don't have corona
Their good
You replied to Mark
Damn make sure you don't have corona
Never had a fever so they won't test for it.
You replied to Mark
Their good
I'm glad. Tell them I love them.
Really cuz any trip to the Dr office has had people tested before they even allowed in
You replied to Mark
Really cuz any trip to the Dr office has had people tested before they even allowed in
Not exactly what they're doing. They check for symotoms. They won't do an actual needle in blood test if you don't have all the symptoms...
Ok well they check me and Kat both ever trip with the nostril swabs
I don't let people put swabs up my nose. Triggers my gag reflex better than anything down my throat. Pretty sure they don't need that.
Once the weather stops being so bipolar this Cold will go away. I know my body.
It was the original test I guess because of where the virus gestated
I believe it.
I figure I'll ride it out and if I'm still coughing Monday, I'll call the doctor.
Right on stay safe
Same to you all
MAY 09, 7:04 AM
MAY 09, 1:19 PM
Ok
MAY 22, 1:55 PM
How are the boys? I can't wait until the lockdown is over...
They good got them a tablet
Sage is mouthy Aiden like to stare at me when he's in trouble
Though they like drawing
And are having fun Having fun otherwise
You replied to Mark
Sage is mouthy Aiden like to stare at me when he's in trouble
Consistent at least 🌸
I'm glad they're entertained at least
Yeah
JUN 05, 6:34 AM
Hope the boys are being good. I miss them...
JUN 05, 10:23 AM
For the most part
JUN 05, 4:56 PM
Good to hear.
Yeah they been enjoying their toon and toy sage has summer work for school cuz of the rona so he can continue to 1st grade. Had a visit from his teacher and got some presents for him
That's insane - understandable but still insane... Glad they're doing okay, though.
It's not recovery work it's legit first grade stuff so that's good
*won't start on time?
They say it's to make sure they keep up cuz of closing like 3 months early
Well we know he won't have any issues...
Yeah he gets pissed when he's done all of it and has to wait to do more lol
Sounds right. LOL.
Yup
JUN 20, 7:40 AM
How are the boys? (I'm actively refraining from asking this every day)
JUN 20, 12:26 PM
Their ok still buttheads. Usually behaved
JUN 20, 3:41 PM
they're gonna be butt-heads after being cooped up for so long will drive anyone to misbehave a little... but I'm glad they're okay and behaving for ya.
5:42 AM
How're the boys this week? I miss them like crazy. I hope they know that...