Since The Beginning:

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Hangry & Political Bitchiness - 🤷‍♂️

Oh the amount of swearing I'm capable of this minute is growing by the second. I'm hungry, pissed off, and dehydrated. The entire world can suck it. I just don't care today. I haven't eaten in 24 hours and I'm out of libations. It's SUNDAY, so going anywhere is a big fat not-happening. 

I cannot wait until the U.N. finally realizes this country is totally fucked and they kick us out. Seriously, as long as T**** is in charge, we The USA have zero business being in the United Nations. We just don't. And anyone with even the slightest amount of functioning brain cells can figure out why!

All I want right now is to chow down on some bacon strips and onion rings while chugging down a flavored water. Seriously, a special Fuck Off to MAGA and BunkerBitch