Since The Beginning:

Monday, October 5, 2020

| Tuesday Tunes & Memory Monday Combined |


The above photo is of Coldwater Park in Coldwater, Michigan circa 2010.
This picture is from a time where my life was simple and I was better able to appreciate the beauty around me. [I miss you, dad. We all do.]



 Now for the music - let's go old school? I've got a particularly deep love of "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey and since I sang it all day yesterday, it felt like the right way to go. 

This song is always on my karaoke 🎤  list, and if I don't sing it - my mom or friends will. It never fails. I know it was done on Glee - no comment. It's okay but it just doesn't compare to Journey. Does anything ever? So I highly recommend you look it up and give it a listen. I don't care how anti-80s you are, everyone enjoys DSB even if it ends up being your Guilty Pleasure listen. 

Here's my wink and a nudge - go and sing it as loud and proud as you're able, readers. 💕