Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday's Woman 👩

It's been a while since I've done this particular theme. Between being a busy Goddess myself, and having the site behave oddly, it's not really any wonder. Still, this woman has been homeschooling 2 children and still trying to find myself a job and keep up on everything else that proves I'm an adult. How anyone survives this wretched existance is beyond my comprehension. We need to work more together and stop being on the offensive 24/7. I don't know about you, but I want my childrent to succeed in this messed up world and have a reason to do so. As women, people, planetary inhabitants - NEED to get our acts together. I can only be "Devil's Advocate" for so long before even I start to wonder as to the point of it all. So, I'm challenging you all to comment something you've done for your fellow-person. Happy Living my Lovelies.