Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wednesday's Woman |Earth 🌎 & You!|

 I was going to make it simple this week and just upload a video, but I guess the world had another plan. So, I've decided to dedicate this post to Nature. 

Mother Earth isn't technically a woman, of course, but I feel she isn't getting enough attention these days. Between the environmental issues and us feeble-minded creatures roaming the surface, is it really any wonder we have so many problems? 

I've decided we should use this as an opportunity to better our drinking water. 💦 We need to clean up our planet if we expect to continue surviving on it. 

Challenge:

Name 1 thing you do which helps our planet. Name 1 woman who has discovered or created ways to help Earth 🌎 become healthy again. 

I know that, together, we can make a difference.