Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Family Update #HomeschoolMom

Since the app won't let me post videos from my phone, you'll have to settle for this macro photograph i took of a dandelion outside my old home. 

All righty, so Sparrow just finished his End of the Year Exams, and he is now a third grader. Spitfire finished his End of the Year Exams - eventually, they took a while, and he is not focused. He is now a second grader...barely. ((homeschooling.))

((Technically, they still have a few weeks of school left... but I figured they could retake them if they didn't do well.)) 

[I was going to buy the Upgrade but it's $99 a year (per family, not child) so it's going to need to wait. Especially since they take it through PayPal and I don't feel like emailing asking for an alternative until I actually have that much extŕa $$ available. Wish me luck!]

Hope you all have a beautiful summer vacation!