Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Dawn's In Trouble, Must Be Tuesday...

 Today has been a very full day. I got bloodwork done, I picked up my prescriptions, and I went to therapy. Then I went and got my kids some new clothes because they are growing like weeds. I even got some seeds for my friend because she wants to try gardening and I knew she'd love some okra. 

I also got to chapter 11 of the 5th book I've read this summer - and it's not an ebook or smut! Then I got to (finally) update my mental health blog. It's been over a month and it's amazing how much there is going on. 

Nationally, June is Pride Month. However, our little city celebrates Pride in July. They claim it's so they can support local cities during June and then they can support us the following month - which I love. Friday is our local Pride Parade and I am looking forward to it. Especially since it is also following a concert in the park (Beatles Tribute Band) and the next day is the Festival. I love this time of year. 

We've been swimming at the lake a lot lately and it's an amazing feeling. We got to see fireworks not once but twice and they are already looking forward to next year.

I'm by no means a patriot - I scream F*** the 4th every year - but I do love their absolute wonder and enchantment with the beautiful (yet loud) displays and hope it never fades. 

"Compassion isn't about solutions. It's about giving all the love that you've got." ~Cheryl Strayed.

Click Here To Read My Suggestions for Living Life!