Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A List of Daily Themes : What to Expect

Saturday Shares:
I am booked on Saturdays for a portion of the day. Therefore I will be using the rest of the day to edit for my other blog & writing little snippets about my week as it has been for me personally. I hope my readers can appreciate time away from the screen the way I can. 
Enjoy the rest of this amazing list and thank you for your loyalty and understanding.

Sunday Slaying:
If there are any posts on Sunday, my hope is to be writing about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. My sister and I still binge watch the series together and I adore how it still is culturally relevant after all these years. If I ever run out of things to say about my adored & iconic Slayer, I will simply turn to writing about other Joss Whedon creations. (Shout out to all my fellow Whedonites!)

Monday Memories: 
Like Throwback Thursdays & Flashback Fridays only at the beginning of the week so as to motivate you on a particularly crummy day of the week by showing how far you've already come.

Time Warp Tuesday / Tunesday:
This theme is obviously dependent upon the genre of music I am sharing. Anything over 5 years old falls under *Time Warp* whereas newer music will be delegated to *Tunesday. And, yes, the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" reference was intentional.

Wednesday's Woman:
Female empowerment - easy enough to understand. Let's learn to help each other get up rather than allowing ourselves to be pushed down by a misogynistic patriarchy. Women helping women is definitely an ideology which should grow rather than being stepped on.

Thirsty Thursday/ Thursday Theories:
Thursdays which fall on holidays will have a blog dedicated to beverages in an attempt to having something light to read. The mundane Thursdays we will attempt to write about theories and ideas. *Thirsty Thursday* blogs will also stand in when there are no theories easily available to my boggled brain.

Freaky Friday:
This will be a day set aside for odd things found online - be they visual or just crazy. If nothing makes the cut or has already been done, I will annoy and fascinate my readers with a look into my mother's ability to craft. Whether "craft" will be in reference to artistic nature or something more mystical - (*witch will it be?) - we will discover in the future.

*Note: This is a family of pagans. We practice witchcraft and I, personally, thought this was a charming pun. If you are not comfortable with this declaration, however, please do not **Troll the comments. Simply exit the tab and be on your merry way.

**Side note: While a funny pun, it was unintentional and is definitely referring to internet trolls and not those of lore. Thank you and have a magical evening.