Since The Beginning:

Thursday, March 19, 2020

A Rant to Make Foamy the Squirrel Proud


I understand why Facebook has Community Standards... However, this is getting ridiculous. 
This has been happening so much to my posts and not one of them *actually* goes against the standards. They aren't factually unreliable, they aren't self-promoting, etcetera. It's making me crazy.
There's something so irritating about a man in anyway telling me what I am or am not allowed to share with the world. Maybe I sound ultra-feminist to people who don't know what feminism really is - but this is a common occurrence and I'm sick of it. I can't trust any corporations as it is but now it's starting to interfere with what I post online as well and it's just the last straw.
Be warned Patriarchy - my feminist sisters and brothers are many in number. I am not alone.