Since The Beginning:

Monday, August 17, 2020

#TheFog Blog & Time Warp Tuesday

A friend of mine started his blog. Click here to read if you don't mind spelling errors. He only has a few of them, but he has admitted to me he didn't think to edit it. He just wrote what he was thinking and shared it with the world. I know he can come off as a little bit condescending, but it isn't his intention. He just wants the world to reconnect with who they are and not who everyone else is telling them to be; he genuinely wants to help people. It's sweet if you can look past his use of the word "ego." 

He definitely isn't using it the way Freud is taught to us in Psych 101.

#TheFog is the hashtag I use when sharing his blog or even just talking about him on my Twitter. (My blog is referenced with #ImmortalGirl if you're curious.) 

Incidentally, he does appreciate & welcome feedback - on his page!

And, since it's TIME WARP/TUNES TUESDAY, I'll even leave you with a link to some bad-ass music.