Since The Beginning:

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thirsty Thursday says Drink Some Water... and TIKTOK the night away!

 So I've done a few things this week I never thought I'd do.

  • Started a TikTok
  • Joined DISCORD
  • Met a possible love interest
Now I'm not saying I'm going to be on TikTok 24/7, but it was nice to have something to make me laugh when I couldn't do something productive. 

Look Me Up if you want to chat. My Username is SoulCaliberGoddess#6626 and I'm usually available to talk if you're looking to have something to do.

As for TikTok, I'm pretty sure I'll change my username once I figure out what my videos will be like. I'll share that information once it's settled more in stone. 

Now that I've said what I've been doing as far as Social Media Platforms I'll just say this: Looking for something you desperately need but only being able to do so when the sun is up can be very stressful. 

The Sword of Damocles is swinging and I can feel the breeze.