Since The Beginning:

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Happy New Year: Hello 2021! {Salutations, Catching Up, & Apologies}

 Apologies to all my Readers, few though you be. I certainly did not intend to go almost a month between entries. I'm aware the holidays are partly to blame. We were all busy last month. Unfortunately, I have not been in a good place. This time of year is never easy. Christmas was my father's favorite holiday. New Year's is smack in between my mother's birthday and my grandmother's birthday. January 4th rolls around and it all gets worse - my dad's death anniversary, if you're curious. 

Tomorrow is my firstborn son's birthday, though, so I'm working on making it a fun day. We've been celebrating in little ways all week. Boy is obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog. 😂 

When we aren't doing homework - homeschooling is not as easy as my friend McKenzie makes it look - he is playing videogames and watching Scooby Doo with his brother. 

Due to shared custody, I only have them every other week. So when I'm not with my beloved babies, I'm looking for work (who isn't these days?) and spending time on TikTok & YouTube. 

My New Year's Resolutions are simple:

  • Upload the YT videos on my laptop to make space
  • declutter my household
  • exercise more (cliché but necessary for my health)
Feel free to share some of your goals in the comments.
Happy New Year!