Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

LGBTQIA+ Goals - And A Plea for Help ♥ 🌟 ❤

 

I don't know if this is the goal of all lesbians, but as a polyamorous-pansexual-demiromantic-nonbinary it is certainly mine!

Wake me when September ends, my fellow glitter-gremlins. I'll be on autopilot due to all the chaos happening at once. 

I am currently trying to raise money to bring my sister home - she's very close to being homeless in a dangerous city. She has 2 cats to take care of, not to mention herself. I am very worried these days because I know that season is heading our way and it isn't good for her. She seems strong to people who aren't paying attention, but in reality she has a very hard time. Depression is real, people, and our dad dying while she was away didn't help matters any. It's been a long, difficult struggle and this is my last resort. 

Every time one of us (she or I) comes close to being able to afford it, something unexpected comes out of left field just to screw us over. She had been all set to move in with her boyfriend, only for him to break up with her 2 days before they were going to move in to their own apartment together. That's right, he used her and left her on the way-side. She lost her job when the pandemic hit. She's immunocompromised so she can't just go get another one until this is well and truly over. 

The Delta Variant is on the rise in her area (and mine) because people are just too selfish and stubborn to practice positive healthcare. Seriously, it is just a mask and a vaccine. You don't complain about wearing pants in public. You've had the polio vaccine in order to attend school. This really isn't any different because it's to help keep the public safe. 

So she's clearly having difficulties, as many of us are, in this economy-driven society. All I want is to bring my sister home to people who love her. I want her to be safe. 

Our overall goal is to get $500.oo but right now I only have $45 set aside. I'm sharing my Venmo & CashApp information. Anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated. Please, share this if you yourself are unable to help! Thank you so much for your time and generosity...

VENMO:    @AlandaLaLa

CASHAPP:  $AlandaLaLa