Since The Beginning:

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Social Media & Statutes of Limitations ((VentingFromHell))

 Facebook, I don't mind my posts being flagged and taken down when they go against the Community Standards.

However, as I'm not arguing or opposing you, you shouldn't be threatening to Restrict me if it happens again.
At least not in instances such as this one.

The post you removed was posted THREE (3) days after Valentine's day - FOUR (4) YEARS AGO!

I mean, this post you're so concerned about is OLDER THAN MY BREAKUP WITH MY (ex)HUSBAND!
It was uploaded so long ago it has, in fact, been online longer than I was married AND longer than we've been separated!

One of my posts that was taken down happened this week but was posted while I was still in High School! (For REFERENCE: I graduated 14 years ago!)

Threatening me now just seems ridiculous.

I sincerely doubt I'm the only user who finds this behavior irritating, as we are basically being persecuted and harassed as a result of "Zuckerbots" not doing their jobs at the time of the actions' occurrences.