Since The Beginning:

Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year! Still The Weekend...

Rather than billowing on about our beginning of the year 2022, I figured I would compile a list of movies to entertain you until Monday, when the world begins again in earnest. 

If you're into goth women and vampires, look no further than Elvira's Movie Macabre: Count Dracula's Great Love!

Fan of the Old West? Give Stagecoach a try - especially if you're fans of Willie Nelson or Mr. Johnny Cash.

If you prefer the films you can't perfectly toss into a genre, Alien From L.A. is straight up your alley. 

Personally, I love when cinema recreates old favorites - especially if it's from a different culture. This is why I'm suggesting Journey to the West. The fact is, you just can't go wrong with the Monkey King. 

Wishing all my readers a Happy and Healthy New Year, a fun weekend, and a great adventure!