Since The Beginning:

Friday, January 21, 2022

Freaky Friday - Time for Crafts

 My mother is super excited. Her birthday was in December and she was finally able to pick up her package at the post office. Turned out a friend of hers had sent her a big box of yarn for her birthday. To make matters even more spectacular, the skeins were on sale - so she got 2 of each!

I have requested a new scarf, since I cannot find my old one which has been lost to the storage gremlins. This is Michigan, after all. 

She's currently making me Granny Square Gloves, her own design, in the colors I chose. Though, I have to admit I have no idea what I was thinking when I voluntarily chose PINK.

She made my oldest his own crotcheted Super Sonic for his birthday. "Never again!" She has explicitly said multiple times... although, my youngest is still campaigning for her to make him one... 

~*~ "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." -Janis Joplin ~*~

My awesome mom.