Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Sorry I Went Dark These Past Few Weeks

 When you find yourself listening to Metal versions of "Last Christmas" and "Barbie Girl" a foggy life will suddenly find clarity - if only for a few moments. 

I realize I haven't been posting lately. I apologize to those of you I worried; I simply had a lot of laptop issues arise at once. For the most part, *Nova has been behaving herself. 

I've fallen in love with a C-drama from 2018. To Love, To Heal is highly underrated in my opinion. I say this having only watched 7 of the 30+ episodes. 

If you love Asian dramas, but don't like certain apps randomly having mishaps - I suggest dramanice.cx if you aren't opposed to online streaming instead of apps. 

They have a wonderful selection! I've been hiding out there for a while, clearly. 

When I'm not watching dramas, I'm homeschooling 2 boys and submitting applications. The world is tough, but I'm tougher. 

Thankfully, they're on their Spring Break so I'm able to breathe a little better. 

I hope this finds you all happy and healthy. Wish me luck!

I look forward to getting back to a routine soon!

*Nova is the name of my computer. We name our possessions in my family... yes, we know we're odd.*