Since The Beginning:

Friday, October 21, 2022

"Freaky Friday": Fall Into The Arts!

 I'm supposed to post on Fridays about weird memes, art, crafts, and so on... However, I have none to share at this time. 

Instead, I'm going to be talking about an event that happens in the town of Battle Creek, MI. If you are in the area, this afternoon (short notice, I'm sorry) is the FALL INTO THE ARTS event in downtown Battle Creek. An entire street is set aside for people to walk down as they look at art from local artists. Some of the art will be on the street, some will be inside certain venues, but in any case it is all so inspiring. There are also food vendors, some of which give out freebies to draw you in, for any rumbling tummies partaking in the fun. 

Some of the art is photographic, others are paintings, jewelry, sculptures - the list goes on and on!

There is also a SPRING INTO THE ARTS event which takes place in May. If you're unable to attend today's festivities, this should give you plenty of time to make preparations for the next one. 

Fall into the Arts begins at 4:00 P.M. and is set to go on for about 2 to 3 hours. I'm eagerly anticipating it and cannot wait to see whose art is showing. 

A special shout out to local artist, Justin Latimer, for all his works thus far. I hope to see more again this year. 

*Since tomorrow is Sharing Saturday, I hope to get some good photographs and tell all about it!*

I hope all my Readers have a beautiful weekend! Enjoy Freya's day and stay safe in this crazy-fun environment, my lovelies.