Since The Beginning:

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Spooky Season is in full swing, and I couldn't be Happier!


 Is anyone else eagerly anticipating Samhain (Hallow's Eve) and grateful for a wonderful Spooky Season having finally commenced?

Between homeschooling, doctor's appointments, and everything else in this chaotic life, it's a miracle I've found the time to be happy about it. I've gotten one child's costume - the other, simpler costume proving a pain in the butt to locate locally - and found a few movies to watch for the upcoming Howl-iday... 

Okay, so my sense of humor is still a bit lame and puntastic, live with it. Or don't, what do I care? Nothing wrong with being ghoulish today. 

Wishing you all a lovely day full of spiders, bones, and candy! Happy (almost) Halloween!

*Kiss, Kiss, Kismet!*