Since The Beginning:

Monday, November 28, 2022

Witch's Romance : K-Drama {Media Monday}

 Witch's Romance is worth the binge time I spent watching all 16 episodes this week. (We all need a way to avoid holiday drama, don't we?) Ban, the "witch", is one hell of a journalist and a tough woman. You know where this is going if you've ever watched romantic dramas, but this K-drama threw in a twist with the romantic interest. Yoon, is 14 years younger than the leading lady but this doesn't seem to bother him nearly as much as it does her. He is like an onion, many layers to a surprisingly good-hearted guy. I won't give away any spoilers, but I love the ending and don't feel it gets enough credit. 

Watch here for free if you're interested. If not, click anyway for other Asian dramas to fill your time on this (locally, at least) cold, winter's night.



*I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, My Lovelies!