Since The Beginning:

Friday, August 29, 2008

Complaints Of An Ordinary Scale

I am beyond tired at this point. I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing here. The internet is down. And I didn’t think to bring my disks and see if I could update my stories. I feel beyond retarded right now. Oh look it’s a blue font! Isn’t it cool? Yeah, you can tell that I need drugs, huh? I feel like I’m about to pass out on the keyboard. I miss my friends and I wish that there was something to do around here. Maybe I should just go home and watch The Craft. It isn’t like I haven’t seen it a thousand times already. I hope the internet comes back online soon so that I can check my MySpace. I miss talking to Daniel. Besides, I need to tell everyone that my cell is going to be off for a while since I’m so extremely low on time for it. So unless someone’s going to give me about 10$ to get more time… well, we can talk later I suppose. I suppose that I could just mail the letters I’ve written to Danielle. But that would mean walking all the way home again. Oh effin’ joy. Okay I have no clue if the world is actually going to get this blog or not so I may very well be wasting my time. Anyways, it isn’t like anybody reads my blog so who cares right? Oh look, it’s purple! Does anyone even want me to finish my Loserville story?? Or do they just not need to know the ending? Whatever. If anybody actually wants to read some of my finished stories (which are REALLY good) just send me your email address. Or a PO-Box. Whichever is easier for you? Point is, I have some really good stories. In fact, the hard copies of several of them are still being passed around between my friends. To be honest, I’m not sure I’m ever going to get them back. Lol! Yeah I know that this looks like a rainbow and that I do this a lot but I like colors. Besides, it keeps me awake. I mean, it’s not even noon yet and I’ve been up since about 8:30 in the morning. Not fun for a night-owl. I have a headache from hell. It sucks. Great News Everybody! Amanda has agreed to save this for me so that you all can actually read this. YAY! Anyways I’m completely losing my mind. Yeah, I realize I use the term “anyways” a lot. Get over it. I don’t care if you like it or not. I realize also that I can be annoying. Who cares? Oh my goddess, this is really messing with my head. The screen, I mean. The lines and everything. Whoa. Did Juno possess my Word Document? Lol. Just kidding… this is an abnormal blog entry, I think. Oh man I really need to update my deviant art online. Or at least log on. It’s been awhile since I bothered you know. My head is spinning and I feel like I am sick but hey. I’m still here appeasing my readers. What a laugh. It’s almost 11:30 and I’ve been at this for over an hour. Talk about short, right? But the stupid internet is still down. It’s ridiculous. Seriously, no joke. It should be online by now. I’m slowly losing my mind. I may very well actually post this on my official blog instead of just on MySpace. You know? I haven’t done that in a while and apparently they miss me. Who knew? Damn I need something to do. I still need to do up my résumé’. But I don’t really remember how to format it so… anyways. I hope I get a job soon. I need the money in order to move out. I hate this all you know. I hate this town. I hate being stuck here. I hate having no way to college. The whole thing is just a BUST… I should get my meds refilled. But I keep forgetting to go over to the pharmacy. I can be so stupid sometimes. Fatigue is a bitch. And I mean that royally. I can barely keep my eyes open yet I know I received plenty of sleep last night. This is such a joke. I mean it. I hate this so much. I should have ate something before I left. The stupid internet is still down. Grrr! I wish I had a home phone. Then I could talk to Danielle. Yes I still miss her. Get over it. I’ve been friends with her practically my whole life. And since she hates the color pink… Lol. Just teasing Danielle. It’s just too easy. Don’t suppose anyone knows a way I could go to New York? Yeah right. I can’t even get to Battle Creek and that’s about 20 miles north of here. Anyways. I’m losing my mind. Maybe I should type up a letter to Danielle later. At least she’d be able to read it then. My penmanship isn’t exactly nice you know. Lol. My eyes hurt. And they’re dry. Dammed I should have brought my eye drops. I am sure these color changes don’t help any. Lol. Too bad I guess. Anyways. It’s almost noon. Oh the joy! I’m running out of things to babble about. Oh wait. One more thing! My younger brother turns 12 next Tuesday! Nyccie, my friend Nicole, she turns 19 on the same day. Plus, to everyone’s discontent (except mine), everyone starts school that same day. Wow. I managed to type this up in my little sister’s 3 favorite colors. Lol. How sweet is that? I am so out of it right now. It sucks to be a girl sometimes. But on the upside, females are the more intelligent gender. Lol. Just teasing. We’re all equal… blah blah blah.

August 29th, 2008 at 11: 47 A.M. By: Alae McRae