Since The Beginning:

Friday, September 12, 2008

My-Oh-My

oh my god he is so... yummy. okay. so you have no clue who i'm talking about? well i'm totally in love with Justin Long. okay. i know. it isn't really love, just a major crush since i have NEVER actually met the guy. but so not my point. and who cares if he's 11 years older than i am? go look at him. besides, anyone who can make me laugh that much. already got kudos from me. and don't say it's the script guys. cuz u need to be able to pull it off to make it funny, too ya know.








anyways... so i'm a tad into him. okay more than a tad but it's unrealistic so who cares? i mean, i may have a chance of meating him if i ever become the famous singer we all know i'm meant to become, but still. (my music is meant for the world cuz i rock...i'm awsome...) sha la la la la la. kiss me baby. no anyways...


my oh my. i finally made CapeBoy his myspace. he just needs to verify it. hope he enjoys. and he better appreciate my "hard work".


i came down with a sore throat yesterday. my sister got it too. i'm guessing it's cuz we keep going from a hot room to cold outside and vice versa. wouldn't be too surprising. it's 73* outside and i'm wearing a hoodie cuz of the rain and my sore throat.




First pic is for his movie Accepted, obviously. The 2nd pic is from Jeepers Creepers. And he is with my mom's boyfriend. That's right, my mom has a crush on The Creeper. I think it proves she has a psychosis but what do I know? Well it's time to go home and drink soda and check the mail. etc etc. have a great weekend everyone!