Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SweetDreams-I love you (Count The Stars)

Reketa’s Song September 29th, 2008
I dream at night for you. I wish you were here again…
CHORUS:
Your smile would make my day.
Your words would lift me higher.
You said- that I was pretty.
You said- that I was sweet.
Yeah, you can be kind of heady.
It’s true; you knock me off my feet.
I dream at night for you. I count the stars… I fell in love with you. You count the stars.
Chorus x1
When it rains, you think of me. And I dream of the “us” we never had a chance to be. You call me, just to say “sweet dreams”. I smile when you say “sweet”. Cuz you told me once, a long time ago, that “sweet dreams” meant “I love you” from you to me…
Chorus x1
Together we count the stars and laugh.
But when we dance, and you say “sweet dreams”…
I know there’s still a chance, ya mean you love me.