Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

bday blues

sorry. i keep getting busy. I had to help a friend cope with some stupid guy thing. And my sister lost my flashdrive so i can't upload or download any music. which means my havocangel myspace isn't gonna have new tunes on it for a while. plus there's this dance friday i "have" to go with my sister to.{MORP}.. then sunday is my birthday. then next wednesday is an appointment. and then next friday is my birthday party plus i need to take pictures for a friend. so... busy busy. plus i still haven't finished packing so i may just get a summer job.... i'm so confused.... how have u been?

i'm not excited about my bday anymore.
i only look forward to talking to Matt & Jack...
i used to talk to nitia all the time. but she, nyccie, danielle, and savanna are always so busy.