Since The Beginning:

Friday, May 22, 2009

SuperMan...You Belong With Me...

Jon. I miss him like crazy. He was my superman. Ya know? anyways. i hadn't heard from him in nearly 2 years and suddenly i get a request for an online chat... wish i'd been online when he sent me that request. believe me, i would've jumped at the chance to talk to him.
i hope he writes me back though. i emailed him, twice. the first was just one line and in response to the request. the 2nd one was slightly longer and had my cell number in it.
i hope he at least reads them. ya know? cuz i still love him. and it drives me crazy since we can't be together for a number of reasons...
for starters, i have no passport to move to canada with him......so that sucks.
plus i get sick too easily to move there anyhow. i'm going to tennessee for a while and won't be back for 3 months anyway... i'm going to college in the fall. so. this whole thing is a mess i guess.
but i do love him. a lot. and i tried to let him go but i got worried and i missed him and, truthfully, he's the only guy who made me feel loved in the first place. ya know?
so i'm gonna shut up now. since i'm sure this is really pathetic to the General Public... but yeah...
so, in case you're reading this, MUCH LOVE superman.