Since The Beginning:

Friday, May 22, 2009

yeah...

my birthday party was pretty cool. there are videos on youtube from it. Lalahfreak is the user's playlist. yeah, mine. lol.

wish i wasn't so sad today. i should probably stop crying. Matt isn't talking to me right now and i don't know why. normally we just argue so like, what the heck? he's going to england in 3 days. so. that blows. better get me pix. i'm sure we'll be fine. we're supposed to hang out on Sunday.

Jack's online. hope he talks to me. I feel like crap. don't think i could take it if yet another friend didn't think i was worth speaking with.
apparently i'm not worth it.
it's been so long since i've had a real conversation. i love nyccie but if she brings up Twilight one more time. or jeremiah. or ex boyfriends. or her current ones, i swear. i'm gonna scream or hit her.

this summer i'm going to tennessee to hang out with my friend Danielle and Mark. they're engaged and supposed to get married next year.

i have about 2 or 3 weeks left to finish packing and i really should get around to that. i'm blonde now. it's weird. but i needed my hair lighter so i could dye it pink. hopefull i'll get that done before i leave. lol.

i miss my exboyfriend and i don't know how i feel about that. i know i'm in love with him but. he can't ever know that. cuz distance would kill me and i don't know how to overcome that right now...............................................