Since The Beginning:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

From My Living Room

crappy weather i mean it. i hate michigan winters...
i miss danielle like crazy. she and i are talking more though...
nitia and i are both bored, as is nyccie.
matt is supposed to come visit us tomorrow and maybe nitia can come with us as well.
if he shows up around 7 tonite i'll feel bad cuz nyccie has a family thing.
i still need to record my new song and finish writing the other one.
amanda is unconscious. lol.
she is supposed to convert something for me.
i'm slowly freaking out about financial coverage for college. oh the joy.
i'm now addicted to that song According To You by Orianthi... it's really good if you ask me.
i feel the need to do my nails. lol. and my hair. which is ridiculous cuz i'm not going anywhere and i'm in my pajamas...
we have internet now for as long as mom doesn't fuck up my credit.
and home phone obviously... surprising isn't it?
wbs.