Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

update 1

10:45 pm
8-4-2010
Wednesday


Killey can be so sweet sometimes. He offered to pay
for half of my ticket to go to Renfaire this weekend.
But I don't know where I'd get the other half so I guess
I'll just decline...
*sigh*
It's become like an addiction or something. Wouldn't you
figure? Oh well, there's still karaoke. Watch me not
sing because of my tooth. I've had issues pronouncing
my words correctly ever since it happened.
It's like my lisp is coming back and that really upsets
me.

On top of everything, I had this weird dream about all
the Star Trek series mixed with Stargates and Firefly... which suddenly transversed to us all at the renfaire watching Killey throw knives. I am so confused on what that one means. And this is before I found out Killey was going with T* to the R.F.

My head is spinning so it's time to go find liquids.

Not enough time,
Havoc