Since The Beginning:

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vault

Okay so I'm at T*'s place since she'll be moving next month (sad face). Killey is with us. We are recording everything that is going on for sake of the Vault but there isn't much going on since, somehow, we are being extremely quiet. we'll look back on this day and hear keyboards, bad music, and videogame sounds... hardly any talking is going on at all.

Tomorrow we run away to RenFaire (yes I got the money somehow) and I am totally excited. I've already been twice, I know, but how can I help it?! RenFaire is simply awesome. Like a drug!

Killey is such a sad panda. It's funny there's a cult in his honor. (I.L.K. on myspace!)(I Love Killey)... there is also Killey_Erin_is_a_great_friend on facebook. man we are mental.

http://www.myspace.com/havocangelmusic/

I keep listening to music on that page. And the entire time T* is telling me which songs they are... funny since I wrote them and I should know that. Yet, I don't. LOL!

I can't wait til tomorrow. I'm thinking of taking a nap on her couch while they play video games... IDk.

and I just did a yawn * stretch... now i'll rub my eyes and wake up, right? lol. i hope anyway. nope.

Troll Faced,
Havoc