Since The Beginning:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moonrise Madness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p3LSZF9DhA

The above link is to a cover of Fireworks by Katy Perry.
I thought it was pretty good and decided to have you all check it out.

Facebook is being wonko. Youtube isn't uploading some of my vids.
And my head is about to explode.

I took my last Final today. :)
However, I can't leave campus until I attend my last class tonight.
I have to in order to get my essay back. I already know my grade.
I got a D-. The cranky, pretentious, perfectionist of a teacher clearly didn't like it.
Oh well. I still get to pass with a B+ average.
:P
nanah!

The guy from my Psych class that I like so much is in the library. Right now.
I can't see him, but I feel it. Idk how weird that is, but it's true, nonetheless.

Oooh. He's talking. I can hear his voice. Now I at least know I'm not crazy.
The guy is so great. Wonderful voice, very gorgeous. Great personality.
I don't know. He makes me feel nervous, though. So I know I'm not going to get up the nerve to do anything about it. This is just a good thing anyway because it saves him the energy of having to say no and come up with a cheesy excuse. I don't know why I always am so down on myself.
He even said to me once that I need to be more confident. :/
I'd write his name, but then the whole world would know. Lets not do that to myself.
87 more minutes until I go to class, walk by the hottie, and grab my essay. Not in that order, but still. Of course, I think he's going to leave before me, so maybe not. I don't know. I think he just left. I must be crazy. It certainly feels like I'm crazy...