Since The Beginning:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Smiley & Grr-ified.

I finally meet a guy that I like, enjoy talking to, who makes me feel special.
And what happens? That MORON is brought up in conversation w/my bestie.
KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR?
He'd be lucky to be a One Night Stand Wrapped in Tin Foil!!!
Fuck him! Why he is so arrogant is beyond me. He needs to get over himself.
"What is her infatuation with me?" - Yeah, right. Someone's been bathing in bong-water because there ISN'T any INFATUATION with YOU! You make me sick!

I think I may be falling for someone and you think you're important to me? Oh please, get over yourself. You never had a clue. You never could...

J.R.C. --- thanks for making me smile; not too many people can do that.
A.G.F. --- get a life.

Nyx - ILY
Tia - ILY
Danielle - ILY
Meimei - <3>

Okay. Enough said. I feel better now. :P