Since The Beginning:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Latest

Some people really have a talent for pushing my buttons. I could be talking about anyone who helped us move our junk to BC except for Danielle & Tia... But no, I'm talking about a *FRIEND* of mine at the moment. I'd go into the details but then I would never quit ranting. Lets just say I'll get my stuff back even if it means calling the damned cops... Yeah. Seriously.

New Topic!
We were supposed to be out of the apartment on the 1st, but here it is and we're still working. The entire weekend. Inside. With no power. During the daylight hours only. No music. I don't know how well I'll work like that. OH the JOY! This is ridiculous. Upside- all my stuff is moved. Downside- I'd feel guilty having my mom do everything by herself. *Sigh*
Oh well...

There's no internet at the new place. So I'll have to figure out my way to the libraries. Oh I am *so* incredibly NOT looking forward to all this nonsense. So if no one is updated on my oh-so-fabulous life for a small while... that would be why.

But the idea of me going more than 2 weeks w/o my facebook is hilarious. I get jumpy if I go without it for about 2 days so... that should tell you something.

Wish us luck on moving Monday.
Until then, thanks for reading!