Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

9/10/2011

Alright. This is just a thought...but Sarah Michelle Gellar should totally guest-star on Castle!
My original idea is that she's related to Beckett somehow, but that probably wouldn't work.
They look nothing alike. However, Ryan should have a cousin or something. Totally.
SMG's character would be a Druggie in Rehab... totally. I mean, I know that isn't a nice role or anything,
but I totally think she could pull it off. Besides, it would be easier to fit into a storyline than, say, a teacher
or a waitress... don't you think?
I had an entire story behind this, but then I started changing the base-elements and it totally made my memory go "bye."
(Sorry I keep saying "totally" all the time!)
I'll try to get back to this with more detail later!

-Raindancer (Alanda McRae)