Since The Beginning:

Monday, November 21, 2011

11-19-2011

It's only 1:30 in the morning but it is technically Saturday. Oh fun.
I'll skip the moaning and groaning and go straight to the fun stuff.
MOONSTRUCK is now on my top 20 list of movies...
(I'd name them all but since they're in no particular order, who cares?)
I was dying from laughing within the first 10 minutes...
but what really clinched it was when Nick Cage did his monologue about how love "isn't there to make things easy"
- or something to that effect. It was like, "If I didn't already find NC sexy, I would now!"
Nicholas Cage is the only man who comes to mind when I'm asked about hairy versus non-hairy chests...
In *most* cases I would prefer Non-Hairy and I'd never have to think about it...
However, as is usually the case, I do have an exception to this preference.
Hairy chests are usually a turn-off, but somehow Cage still looks sinfully delicious with one.
Cage is one of the few guys who can rock both looks.
Besides, he got to makeout with CHER! You know I'm jealous...
I mean, Cher is a Goddess and Cage is a Sexy Beast...
I don't know how I made it through the entire movie without squeeling... Oh... Right... Didn't...
~*~
Started watching SKINS yesterday. As in the First Season. Yeah. I just grabbed all 3 DVDs from the library...
Granted, I'm only 4 episodes in and I'm still not interested. It seems alright, I just don't particularly feel drawn to it.
If anything I find myself wanting to take the characters into a dark secluded room to beat some sense into them...
and I'm not an incredibly violent person. Hell, I'm in several Peace Groups. Oy...
I'll admit I find Sid to be attractive - thus proving my geek preference to blonde "popular" types...
However, the only thing I find interesting is waiting for the teacher to hook up with Chris and have hot-horny-omg-sex...
This is assuming they ever do. I'm not one to read spoilers. Guess I'm weird that way.
~*~
Yay for moaning and groaning now... I have 80 bajillion assignments to do this weekend... I'll die somewhere along the way, I'm sure.
I have 3 interviews & write ups to do for Ab Psych... A "history" to write on my "assigned personality" for our "therapy sessions" in Ab Psych. (Long Story)
Plus I need to gather all the data from the past 5 days for my Behavioral Change Plan and find a computer program to make a line-graph of it all for class... Due Monday. Ugh.
And yes, that's all for the SAME CLASS.
I wrote the composition and did the worksheet but I still have the 6 (?) or so assignments in my workbook for Spanish.
Not to mention how I need to work on my Presentation and my ungodly long Essay (fuck you it's a freaking novel!) for Developmental Psych.
I only feel comfortable with Anthropology and that's because we take notes and study for the like 4 tests... I could take on extra-credit to make up for my absences...
except I'd never be able to finish that on top of everything else by all their deadlines.
Oh, and I also have to do my ATP stuff (it's a volunteer service learning thing which is necessary to pass AbPsych) on Monday mornings...
I need 20 hours and by my math i'll be lucking if I end up with 18 because I was sick 3 weeks in a row. Ugh. Plus, I need to write journals on my ATP stuff for credit in AbPsych...
I'm 2 behind already. Ugh.
I think my head may very well explode.
It certainly feels wonko right now... Caffeine, late hours, no sleep, active mind... not really all to surprising I guess.

~Raindancer~
1:43 A.M.