Since The Beginning:

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 - 20 - 2011

9:45 P.M.
Yesterday was the last day of this semester. I don't know how I'll stand another semester, but I will.
I finished my Spanish Final in time to see my brother's Choir Concert. He was adorable.
I spent today with my grandmother and my uncle in addition to mom and dad.
We had lunch, went grocery shopping, had mini-adventures... Etcetera.
I wore a dress today, if that can be believed.
I'm trying to keep my Spanish skills in tact - what few there are - but it's difficult when there's no one to practice with.
I love my mom, but she's out of practice.
I wonder if it will be easier or not when bro starts his Spanish classes next semester?
Probably not... Mom's going to be 49 in 10 days. I've set aside the last day on my cell phone for it so everyone can call her.
Aren't I sweet? The correct answer is, "HELL YES!" in case you were wondering.
I'm going to watch Beauty & the Beast (the 80s tv show) so I'll be back later.

~Raindancer~
9:51 P.M.