Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sammy B.


A cute red-head
too quiet for words.
Side-by-side in bed,
with my ear to your heart.

You don't dance
and I never shut up.
We never stood a chance...
No, we never did.

Still, you walked me home
and came to my parties.
Comfortable on our own,
(got tired of waiting) for you to kiss me.

(An insatiable flirt) You always made me smile.
(I kissed your lips) Sweet electricity.
I never meant for (you to get hurt.)
(As if you'd say a word) You never told me...

Known you since childhood -
I should forget (those silly pre-school days.)
As if I ever could....
I don't regret (our time, that phase.)

I remember your hand in mine
and our friends pushing our limits.
But that was all just fine -
life is a (cross-over) kismet.

Still, I miss your hair and crazy silence.
It was fun to make you blush
just by making (car jokes) on the floor.
Hey sweet prince... Hush.

I miss you, Big Red.
See you in my memories...
(inside my head)
Good-bye, sweet Sammy B.

5:55 A.M.