Since The Beginning:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

4-21-2012

Technically I was thinking about all this yesterday, but why bother with semantics/specifics? Everyone thinks I'm this big, tough girl with high standards incapable of compromise. Truth is I am as small inside as I am big outside. My impossible standards are just my need for happiness being compensated for with my fear of rejection. Which, conveniently, is masked as a fear of commitment. I had a lot of trouble controlling my emotions as a kid. Senior year I became super "mellow." I was mellow for so long no one actually noticed the change from that to now. I'm still trying to pinpoint when Mellow transcended to Apathy. When Apathy transcended to Repress/Suppression... R/Spression into Anxiety. Anxiety into Hopelessness... Though, looking back, it really skipped the R/Spressions and anxiety... after all, those 3 have always been there. People still tell me I'm mellow.... further proving they are clueless to the corners of Language and Emotion. When I was younger I was so Certain... yes, Certain with a capital C. I knew what I wanted, why I wanted it, and that I would get it... Now... I've become the total opposite of that brilliant, wise, emotionally honest soul I used to be... and it sucks big time... like a vaccuum or a black hole.... I miss you fellow members of the Black Hole Society... ~Raindancer~ 1:54 A.M.