Since The Beginning:

Friday, April 20, 2012

4 - 9 - 2012

I'm not sure which is more annoying - a person's inability to read their email or their insane expectation for you to finish what they send you within 10 hours... Normally I wouldn't be put out by this, even though I don't have internet access, but when the power goes out in an entire quadrant of town - including the college - you can't help but feel fucked. On top of this insanity - I need to catch up on my Spanish studying, study for my math test which is tomorrow, and make my body quit hurting... All of this with a fever and never-ending anxiety attacks... I've considered several times just dropping out and becoming a stripper or a prostitute. But then I remember I hate people touching or looking at me and I'm back. Fuck this is all fucked up. Believe it or not, I started this with the intent of expressing my opinion on politics and sounding intelligent... I'm not sure how it managed to fall apart *before* even starting that point... Whatever. "Get Up, Stand Up." - Bob Marley... There's my political statement for the night. 4:07 P.M. ~Raindancer~