Since The Beginning:

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Nightmare of Revelations & a really bad day.

Underground tunnels like you wouldn't believe... Dark, wet, cold, and creepy. I was wandering through them, lost... There were all these doors (suddenly I'm reminded of Monsters Inc) and I opened one at random. I found myself in a... quaint?... little house - stuck in a dead end job hating myself... I couldn't open the door or windows and I was panicking until I broke the windows and shredded the screen. I was getting out of the house and about to run up the hills (like I said - weird dream) into the sunshine when I woke up this morning (courtesy of Shelby.) I know it's weird having underground tunnels with house doors and being able to see hills when I'm still underground, but I understood it when I woke up. Moreover, I remember it ALL! in explicit detail! Then I saw the back of my notebook, covered in notes from my Philosophy class. Sophists control what society knows and/or believes. Caves represent ignorance. Sun represents knowledge.... This is based on a drawing he used to explain the concept to us.... It's a bit Ironic don't you think? ----- P/s. I missed my open interview this morning and got seriously bitched out about it and then got denied Food Stamps even though I'm homeless - all because I'm a full time student (who is about to LOSE said status once they find out I'm homeless) so fuck them all.