Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OMG SO SORRY!

I cannot believe I've neglected my blog for so long! My sister got me hooked on tumblr and ever since I've been completely Click-Happy about the whole thing.
I can't believe I haven't blogged here since before I left MI...

I left MI and went through Chicago, Omaha, Denver, Salt Lake City, Reno, Sacramento, Oakland, and Eureka before arriving... It was a long bus trip. I only wish I had the money to turn around and head home.
I love my sister, but I don't enjoy it here. For several reasons. Most of which involve ALL of my damned friends being BACK IN MICHIGAN thus draining me of a reason to live.

I've been listening to P!nk an awful lot lately. And Halestorm. Icon For Hire. Not that those are at all newsworthy events. *Sigh.*

Love you all,
Kat