Since The Beginning:

Monday, April 11, 2016

#2 ETA

So I'm pregnant with number 2. Still a smidge too early to learn the gender - but who cares? I'm 17 weeks as of today. Yay me.

I didn't actually find out until very recently I was pregnant, so of course I'm behind on a lot of planning. As it is I now have a friggen time limit on finding a new residence which didn't previously exist. Thanks MoNa (Mother Nature.)

September 20th. That is when I have to have us moved out of our current shit-hole and into a 2 bedroom apartment that is still conveniently located to his (hubby's) workplace and is also affordable. Yeah, this is simple...
and all this with a 2 year old constantly in need of my attention. Sigh. Terrible twos, sleep deprivation, and pregnancy combined with severe lack of appetite.

This is definitely fun. hopefully you are capable of spotting the sarcasm.