Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Poetry that Makes Me CRINGE & Die Internally...

 "Dark Goodbye" 

I was walking home

on a starlit night.

I was alone,

on that odd home night.

The street was dark,

the alley nearby...

A dog barks,

as I look at the sky...

I'm suddenly surrounded,

by people I don't know...

And then I am grounded,

I was thrown so low.

He then came

to my rescue.

He helped me out,

when there was nothing I could do.

I was walking down the street,

with him by my side.

It was no easy feat

telling him goodbye. 

May 5th, 2003

"Love Tonight"

I looked at you,

and you looked at me.

I knew it was true -

love had set me free.

Your eyes so light,

catching my gaze.

They were shining so bright,

that they looked ablaze!

You smile so charmingly,

that it catches me off guard.

I'm dancing in your arms,

and you've captured my heart. 

You take me to your place,

it feels so right.

My fears leave without a trace,

I am so in love tonight.

I looked at you,

and you looked at me...

I knew it was true

love had set me free. 

May 3rd, 2003

"Calm"
Set me free
of my worries.
So that I may not be
always in a fury.
Wishing to be Calm,
also to be centered...
So that in this Realm,
I can be happy and mentored.
June 5th, 2004

*Thank you for your time, my Lovely Readers! My 14 & 15 year old selves appreciate it!*