Since The Beginning:

Friday, November 10, 2023

Temu: Is It Really More of a Risk? (Opinion)

At first, everyone believed TEMU to be a scam. Now they're dealing with being a security risk.
I'm tired of being told this by people. I've had zero issues. Everything I've purchased has arrived in perfect condition. I've never had to make any returns. I have won several free gifts in the past 7 months. As for my information, I have had no issues there, either. 
There's nothing worth stealing on my phone, really. I'm already careful in that regard. Any site or app is hackable. If it is hackable, it's a risk. As far as I'm concerned, if you don't want your information stolen, don't make it accessible in the first place... but this is simply my opinion on the matter. 
My lovely readers, please stay safe and use your better sense while online. Thank you for your time.