Since The Beginning:

Saturday, June 20, 2020

A Legit Conversation I had today... (I'm the Blue - She's the Grey) [She is Pro-Trump if that explains anything...]

LOVE you too 😘💕 💕.. I'm doing good how are you doing??



3:41 PM
losing my mind tbh.
Why what's wrong 😪💚💛
haven't seen or spoken to the boys in over 2 months, on top of being cooped up for longer - now it turns out Covid not only permanently damages the lungs but can do so without ever having you show symptoms, so I'm not exactly willing to take the bus anywhere now... My asthma/blood pressure/prone to pneumonia body is immuno-compromised making me far more likely to get it if I come into contact with 'Rona and it's just all so depressing...
I just want to do laundry and go for a walk in the arboretum at this point. not that my legs could take it... *sigh* xox
Girl I don't let that coronavirus 💯 stop me from anything or going anywhere .. I got asthma also . But I'm definitely not letting this stop me from living life .. if you're going to get it your going to get it... That's the way I look at it ... .. then get up and go outside and go do laundry and go for a walk .. stop letting it get in your head .. I Know Alot of people and not one of my family has had it... Like I say it's my opinion 💯. .
But I definitely wouldn't be letting it intertwine with visiting the boys ... . Ya know but again that's my opinion... 💯 ya know
girl you are in far better shape than I am. physically. besides, I'm not going to risk getting my kids sick by unknowingly catching it on the bus. S_____'s asthma is actually worse than mine.
I work 2 jobs in the public .. .. and barely wear a mask and I haven't gotten it ... Just saying 💯. .
that you Know Of. like half the people who have it didn't show symptoms. 😕
Hey that's your opinion... We all have them ... . Symptoms. Or none .. regardless if your going to catch if your going to catch it ... ya know .... Like I said my opinion....
I prefer science. Too many needless deaths by ignoring it have occurred... 😕
Glad you're okay though babe
Yes babes I'm absolutely fine ... I've traveled I've been to the beach with 200+ ppl. My job's dealing with 1,000s of people... So yes stop letting it stop your Life you'll be 💯 ok. .... . again my opinion ... . 😘😘😘 Love ya we clearly have to different opinions.🤷🤷😂😂😂✔️ But I still love ya .. .. 😘😘😘
We've got different opinions a lot of the time LOL. Still love you, too. 🙂