Since The Beginning:

Monday, January 19, 2009

buffy movie quotes

Oh this is so lush!-buffy Tell everybody I’m crazy? Beauty idea!-buffy
I’m telling you, it’s totally key!-buffy you guys are so thrashed!-buffy
(in a graveyard waiting for vampires) Do you have any gum?-buffy
Those rich bitches, they’re a plague!-Benny
God, what’s your damage?-buffy
-Pike-Go home, ben. –But I’m hungry!- you’re floating! Come on man! Get away from here!—Pike
You threw a knife at my head.-buffy Yes I had to show you.-Merrick But you threw a KNIFE at my HEAD!- buffy
I never hit anybody before.-Buffy Really? Well, you did it perfectly. –Merrick. I didn’t even break a nail!-buffy
Toaster-caked him!- Buffy
Merrick, I’m not gonna croak that easily. I have something the other girls didn’t have… -buffy And what, pray tell, is that?-merrick My keen fashion sense.-buffy
You ruined my new jacket… Kill him a lot.-Vampire
God. Vampires. Unbelievable!-Pike
I know that guy. That is a bad guy. Can we go please?-pike
Do it wrong. Don’t play our game.-merrick
I’m going shopping. Don’t try to stop me.-buffy
I’m the chosen one and I CHOOSE to be shopping. –buffy
You broke up with my machine? –buffy
Hey! I have detention slips here and I’m not afraid to use them!- Principal Gary
The master wants her. And Uncle Sam wants you!- Benny
Did I do all of that?!- Pike